MaritzCX Case Management automates the identification of customer feedback that warrants follow up action. When follow up is needed, Case Management creates customer cases, assigns them to and notifies appropriate action owners (caseworkers) and helps coordinate their follow up and closure. Caseworkers can use any combination of web or mobile access to work their assigned cases.
Key features of Case Management mobile:
• Receive alerts when new cases are assigned to you.
• Quickly access and assess all of your cases through a filterable case inbox.
• Take immediate action by tapping the contact phone number or email address.
• Enter case notes or other required information.
• Take additional actions as needed such as reassign, add collaborators or close.
MaritzCX Case Management mobile is available for no additional charge to licensed users of MaritzCX Case Management.
Requirements: Android 4.x and 5.x