The description of MAPconnect
MAPconnect supports recovery aftercare for alcohol and drug addiction populations by: helping you stay accountable to your new, healthy routine, creating healthy habits, keeping you connected to and encouraging communication with your private support network, and you earn rewards along the way that enhance your recovery! Plus, verifying it all through GPS location. All of your data is protected by HIPAA Compliance Standards and is secure and private.
This app addresses the most crucial time during someone’s recovery: the first year of sobriety, and equally benefits someone in long-term recovery.
MAPconnect is not affiliated with any recovery program; all programs and any individual recovery regimens are welcome and are usable within the app. Some examples:
• Smart Recovery
• Anonymous Recovery Programs (AA, NA, CA, MA etc.)
• Refuge Recovery
• Dharma Punx
• Any non-affiliated programs
• 12-Step Programs
• Create your own recovery!
CREATE HEALTHY ROUTINES
• Need a reminder each day to stick to your recovery program? Need a reminder to get to your meeting? How about a reminder each morning to call your mentor/sponsor? And what about a reminder to meditate? MAPconnect helps you stay focused, create positive habits, and build long-term recovery by sending you those gentle reminders.
• Simple daily and weekly views show you what you need to do to stay on track.
• Check-in to your activities when you’re at the activity location. The app will verify* your check-in keeping you on track for your routines.
*Location services*** must be enabled and the use of either cellular data or wifi when you’re checking-in to locations is required in order for the app to successfully check you in.
Easily see progress and what you need to do to stay on track.
THE OPPOSITE OF ADDICTION IS CONNECTION
• You get to create your own private, support network where you can help keep each other accountable to each of your unique recovery routines.
• Initiate conversations from within the app, see each others’ progress and encourage each other to keep up with your daily routine “reps”!
EXTRA SUPPORT 1-CLICK AWAY
The SOS button makes it simple to get extra support when you need it most.
YOU'VE EARNED IT! GET THOSE REWARDS!
You earn rewards by:
• successfully completing activities
• checking-in daily
• interacting with and growing your support network
• your days in recovery progress
• having routines in all 3 important categories: support, clarity, and connection
• You also get to gift rewards to anyone you feel could benefit. Service to others – how cool!
KNOW WHEN BEHAVIOR CHANGES
Get instant and consistent alerts for lack of communication and any change in activities/check-ins for you and your support network.
SUPPORT ROLE** (FREE)
• Allows you to Support someone in recovery; it does not require you to manage a recovery routine. Support Roles can include: Sponsors, Mentors, Coaches, Counselors, family, and friends.
Recovery is a team effort, and remember, you're worth it!
MAPconnect is free to use when you sign-up with your Recovery Advocate code or if you're a Support Role.
If you don't sign-up with a code, you may sign-up for two weeks free. After this trial is over, you can choose a plan type from within the app; learn more in the app.
Learn more at: http://www.weconnectrecovery.com/
Must be 13-years-old and older on the day of sign-up.
***Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We'd love to hear from you!
• HIPAA Compliant
• Medical Disclaimer: http://www.weconnectrecovery.com/medical-disclaimer/
• T&Cs: http://www.weconnectrecovery.com/terms-conditions/