•"Change Access Number"
•"Reset SMS Password Into Default 123456"
•"Reset Webtool Password Into Default 123456"
•"Reset Both SMS and Webtool Password Into Default 123456"
•"Unblock Retailer Account"
•"Set IP (Dynamic)"
•"Change Registered Number"
1. List of all e-loading products of LOADCENTRAL are embedded in LOADCENTRAL ANDROID. Using Android's powerful search engine, the user will just type two to three letters of the product name or description and LOADCENTRAL ANDROID will filter the list and display search hits right away, just like Google.
2. LOADCENTRAL ANDROID will remove all unwanted spaces from the user's inputs such as Customer Cellphone Number eliminating human errors that will result into failed transaction.
3. The Access Number which is needed in every transaction can be saved in the memory of the phone for faster transaction. The conservative average time duration spend for every transaction is 14 seconds (2 seconds for product search, 11 seconds for the typing of Customer Cellphone Number, and 1 second for sending).
4. All the SMS formats like dates, times, etc. were taken into consideration by LOADCENTRAL ANDROID eliminating human errors that will result to failed transaction.
5. LoadCentral Android does not interfere with the normal procedure on how you transact with LoadCentral e-loading business. What LoadCentral Android will do is facilitate the searching of the product code in the product list embedded in the application, automate the retrieval of your Password and Access numbers that are previously saved in your Android device, and will ask you to enter the recipient phone number. LoadCentral Android will automate the arrangement of all these data in the message box of your Android phone and ready for sending. LoadCentral Android has nothing to do with load deduction or sms sending charges, i guess it all depends to an Access Number you are using.