No Hindi Font on your phone : NO Problem.
Not able to write Hindi/Not comfortable with Hindi Keyboards : NO Problem.
No more worries !!! No more frustrations !!! No more wait !!!
Just use LikhoSandesh App – to read/write text messages in Hindi or any Devanagari-script-based Language (like Sanskrit, Marathi, Marwari, Nepali, Pali, Konkani, Sindhi, Maithili, Bodo etc.)
As a proud Android-phone owner, you always wanted to use Hindi (or any of above Devanagari-script-based Languages) in your regular Apps - like WhatsApp/Hike/FB Messenger for messages or simple Notes App for daily notes/reminders.
But then, you come to know that either –
(1) your phone does NOT support Hindi/Devanagari font OR
(2) most the Hindi Keyboards available are very difficult & very uncomfortable to use.
Now, using LikhoSandesh App, you can –
(1) view/read Hindi (or Sanskrit, Marathi, Marwari, Nepali etc.) text - in a new sliding-from-top window, without even leaving your App.
(2) write your messages/text in Hindi (or Sanskrit, Marathi, Marwari, Nepali etc.), with super easy Keyboard.
Requirements : Android version JellyBean or Higher (preferably JellyBean4.2+, KitKat, L ..)
Display : 4 inch or more Display size (preferable)
Note : Old Android JellyBean phones with in-built Hindi/Devanagari font – may show few letters/symbols incorrectly. This faulty-rendering is just fault of phone/old-fonts. This is Not fault of LikhoSandesh App.
How to use LikhoSandesh App : LikhoSandesh App is very simple & very easy to use.
(1) Start LikhoSandesh App & keep it running (in the background). This is must for pt. (2) below.
(2) To View/Read Hindi text (if you can NOT see Hindi text in your phone) :
- Start App of your choice, say WhatsApp.
- Select your message & then tap on the ‘Copy’ symbol in the menu (which just appeared at the top).
- Then, if LikhoSandesh is running and if the selected message contains Hindi / Devanagari letters, a NEW window will immediately come sliding from top of the screen. And, you can now read your selected message. You do NOT need to leave your App for this.
- If your message is bigger in size then scroll & read it in this NEW window itself.
- Touch/tap on X-symbol, this NEW window will close.
- If you want to reply or further read the message in full-screen then tap/touch on the Pen-symbol and you will be taken back to LikhoSandesh App showing your original message. Then proceed as pt. (3) below.
(3) To Write Hindi (or Sanskrit, Marathi, Marwari, Nepali etc.) text using LikhoSandesh App’s Hindi Keyboard :
- LikhoSandesh App has a very easy-to-use Hindi Keyboard. Anybody can write Hindi text (letters, half-letters, combined/joined-letters, numbers & symbols) very easily just after a little use/practice. Please, read the Help for further details as per pt. (5) below.
- You can hide this Hindi Keyboard using ‘Back’ key of phone & see your message/text in full-screen. Touch/tap anywhere in the message-box to bring Hindi Keyboard again on screen.
- Once, you have prepared your message then use menu-buttons in LikhoSandesh App – to COPY or SHARE your message with any App of your choice.
(4) To Use with other Apps : You can use LikhoSandesh with any other Apps like Hike, FB Messenger, Gmail, Notes etc. The process is same as above – Just keep LikhoSandesh App running & copy your text in that particular App.
(5) Help for LikhoSandesh App : To Read Help, touch/tap on ? symbol in the top-right corner in LikhoSandesh App. A step-by-step Help (in Hindi), will show you how to use this (LikhoSandesh) - simple but very useful App.