The description of Learn Android Studio: App Development
and this is a guide to learn Android Application development. This is a completely free app which is in the offline mode. This application is user-friendly and easy to understand contents.
Core Java Knowledge is recommended.
Android Learning Tutorial is one of a kind Android Application that includes Tutorials, Examples of Code with Demo, Quiz and Interview Questions.
Under this section, users would find the theoretical aspect about the Android Application Development and learn about the basic concepts of Android. You can understand things theoretically here. It is suggested that users go through these tutorials before stating the programming.
Tutorials Section includes:
• Android Introduction
• Android Architecture or Android Software Stack
• Android Studio
• Build your first App
• AndroidManifest File
• Android Application Components
• Android Fragment
• Android Intent
• Android Layouts
• Android UI Widgets
• Android Containers
• Android Menu
• Android Service
• Android Data Storage
• JSON Parsing
Under this section, you can find various examples or samples code with demo. This Section contains various programs of basic to advance codes and things in android that one can refer to practice programming on their own. You can see the demo directly by clicking on the play button in examples section.
All the Android examples are tried and tested in Android Studio.
Examples Section includes:
• UI Widgets: TextView, EditText, Button, ImageButton, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc.
• Date and Time: TextClock, TimePicker, DatePicker, TimePicker Dialog, etc.
• Toast: Simple Toast, Positioning Toast, Custom Toast.
• Containers: ListView, GridView, Custom ListView, ExpandableListView, WebView etc.
• Menu: Option Menu, Context Menu, PopUp Menu.
• Fragment: List Fragment, Dialog Fragment, Change Fragments, etc.
• Intent: Change Activity by Intent, Pass data between Activities, Launch Play Store, Launch Maps, Launch WhatsApp, Launch Email.
• Notification: Simple Notification, Big Text Style Notification, Big Picture Style Notification, etc.
• Material Design: Navigation Drawer, Bottom Navigation, TabLayout using ViewPager, etc.
• Service: service.
• Broadcast Receiver: Battery Indicator.
• Data Storage: SharedPreerence, Internal Storage, External Storage.
• SQLite: SQLite DataBase.
• JSON Parsing: JSON Parsing.
Under this section, Developers can test their knowledge for a topic and track their progress. In this section you can choose Test on clicking spinner. There are three Test available Test 1, Test 2 and Test 3. Each Test consist of total 15 multiple choice questions and contains a countdown timer for each question which need to be answered within 30 sec.
For each right answer, the score is increased by one and the same is getting updated in the RatingBar
4) Interview Question:
Under this section, there are 60 questions and answer which help in facing the interview. These are well framed questions based on android programming that is important from the interview point of view.
By this button you can share the link of this app, so spread the app as more as you can and let your friends and colleagues join Android Learning tutorial.
There is a feedback portion in the Navigation Drawer of the app where you can reach us if you want any help or recommendation, we will assist you and if you have any feedback, we will love to hear from you.
Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect