Kernel Manager Diamond (BETA) APK
The description of Kernel Manager Diamond (BETA)
ROOT access and BusyBox are required
Kernel Manager Diamond Edition is an application for managing the kernel settings. It provides to the users the possibility of control all the main aspects that regulate the operation of the kernel. You're able to add manually the controls that aren't natively available in the program across the screen "Custom Controls" (Other).
Some parameters that you can manage with the application:
• CPU: maximum/minimum frequency, maximum/minimum screen off;
• TCP algorithm, vibration intensity, FSYNC, Read Ahead Buffer Size;
• Governor and scheduler + control of the respective parameters;
• GPU: maximum frequency + governor;
• Voltage control (undervolt);
• Screen color management;
• Low Memory Killer;
• Build.prop editor;
• Apps manager.
Additional functions will be available in future updates.
- Kernel Manager Diamond (BETA) 0.0.4 for Android 4.2+ APK Download
Version: 0.0.4 (4) for Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean MR1, API 17)
Update on: 2016-12-19
APK File SHA1: 6f924c9dc389980287ce44a10a55e12e8d53d81a
What's new: ∙ Bug fixing
- Kernel Manager Diamond (BETA) 0.0.3 for Android 4.2+ APK Download
- Kernel Manager Diamond (BETA) 0.0.1 for Android 4.2+ APK Download