This job hunt course is about more than just "tweaking your resume." This in-depth job search course takes you step-by-step through the process of finding your first "real" job after college. You'll learn how to choose an industry/career path, narrow it down with a personal brand message, build a network that actually helps you find a job and master the interview process.
We'll also cover how to refine your resume and align it with your brand message, crafting an amazing job application and negotiating the salary you deserve. By the end of the course you will have a solid understanding of what you need to do to find a job and how to nail the job interview.
Everything you need to complete the course is included. Several lessons include supplementary materials and worksheets to help you find a job.
The course is divided into 5 sections, with each section containing 2-4 lessons. Each lesson can be taken as a stand alone unit, but the course is designed to be completed chronologically.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 15 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Gain the skills you need to find a great first job
- Choose an industry to work in
- Craft a personal "Brand Message"
- Build a network that helps you find a job
- Master the interview process
- Negotiate the salary/compensation you deserve
- Lifetime access to 15 lectures
- 3+ hours of high quality content
- A community of 600+ students learning together
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By: Mitch Boyer | Helping recent college grads get a job
26 yrs. old — Mitch have worked in 3 different cities, 4 jobs. Found each job within a month. Investment Banking, PR, Advertising.
Install the "Job Hunt Course" app now and join over 2,000,000 people who are already learning on Udemy.