Scan: Scan and optimize the system's overall performance, which includes data usage, power consumption, memory usage, storage, and your privacy.
- Scan - to have an overall examination of battery usage
- Battery care - to extend battery life up to 2 times with A.I.
- Auto-start manager - to prevent apps to restart automatically to save power
- Battery modes - to customize battery usage for various scenario and switched smartly
- Battery saving option - to provide shortcuts to quickly control battery usage
Memory Cleaner: Optimizes power and releases more memory for a speedy and seamless user experience without lags. You can also enable Super Clean mode to close unused apps.
Data usage: Monitor data usage and manage apps that use mobile data so you won’t have any surprises in your phone bills.
Notifications: Annoyed with fussy notifications? Block them using the Notification feature! Choose which apps you don’t want to get notifications from, or block specific notifications you don’t want to receive anymore!
Cleanup:Clean unused apps for more storage. You can also redeem free 100GB from Google Drive to backup data from your phone.
Security & Permission :
- App Permissions feature helps you reduce the risk of information leaks
Check your phone’s privacy issues and provide recommendation on how to fix them. Use App Lock to protect your phone’s app data and prevent information leaks
-The appearance and operation of some features may vary, depending on your device.
-Mobile Manager works at a system level. This allows you to keep your phone in its best status.
-Mobile Manager is a free app for ASUS devices. You will not be charged for downloading or using this app.
-Mobile Manager runs on Android 5.0 and up.
-Mobile Manager is not supported on ZenFone 4 (A400CG), ZenFone 5 (A500CG), and ZenFone 6 (A600CG).
-For more product information and videos, check out:
Feedback and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedback via: email@example.com