IMAP Attachment Extractor lets you extract attachments and save them in the device automatically.
Select mail Folder.
- Select a mail Folder to extract the attachments from emails in that folder.
Choose Inbox or any mail folder from your Gmail or Yahoo mail account to extract attachments.
Filter by "From:" email
- Only extract attachments received from a known sender. You can enter first name, last name or domain name part of your email for faster search and extraction.
- Enter email message number in From and To boxes. Choose email message numbers from which to extract the attachments. For eg: between emails from 100 and 500
Date Range: Filter between dates
- Enter date of received emails and extract attachments received within a date range.
Or just tap on "Today" or "Yesterday" to extract attachments from emails received on the current date or previous day.
- Extract attachments only from emails less than or greater than a particular size.
You can enter email size either in KB or MB.
Multiple Search Conditions:
- You can use the From: email search along with either one of "Message Range" or "Date Range" or "Message Size".
Privacy: Safe and secure as your account credentials are with respective email providers. No personal information is stored/collected or transmitted to third party.