Extract email attachments from your Gmail™ mailbox. Email Attachment Extractor lets you extract attachments and save them in the device automatically.
Following features/options are available:
- Choose any Gmail™ account configured in your device.
Filter by "From:" email
- Only extract attachments received from a known sender. You can enter first name, last name or domain name part of your email for faster search and extraction.
- Enter email message number in From and To boxes. Choose email message numbers from which to extract the attachments. For eg: between emails from 100 and 500
Date Range: Filter between dates
- Enter date of received emails and extract attachments received within a date range.
Or just tap on "Today" or "Yesterday" to extract attachments from emails received on the current date or previous day.
- Extract attachments only from emails less than or greater than a particular size.
You can enter email size either in KB or MB.
Multiple Search Conditions:
- You can use the From: email search along with either one of "Message Range" or "Date Range" or "Message Size".
Use Pro version for using the extraction criteria in any combination.
Select mail Folder.
- Select a mail Folder to extract the attachments from emails in that folder.
Choose Inbox or any Label from your Gmail to extract attachments.
- You can see the extraction progress anytime in the Notification area of your device.
Privacy: Safe and secure as your account credentials are with Google. No personal information is collected or transmitted to third party.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Email Attachment Extractor Help:
1. Click on "Sign in with Google" button
If more than one Gmail account is configured in your device, you will be prompted to choose a Gmail account.
2. Click "Allow Access" to allow this app to access your Gmail account.
3. After successful sign-in, you will see the list of Folder/Labels in your Gmail account.
Select Inbox or any other Label from which you want to extract the attachments.
4. Choose one or more filter options
5. Click "Start Extraction" to proceed.
Extracted attachments are saved in a sub-folder named "Email Attachment Extractor" in your /downloads folder.
6. You can see the extraction progress anytime in the Notification area of your device.
Read Help file for more information.
For extracting attachments from other email accounts( other than Gmail) use "IMAP Attachment Extractor"