It displays maps from Google and ESRI and provides the following features for field data collection
1. GPS manual and automated tracking
2. Freehand drawing on the map
3. Measure distances from your location
4. Search places using Google search
5. Offline map viewing
6. Taking notes, photos and recording audio in the field and georeferencing them automatically.
You can use one of many maps provided in the app or download maps from http://webgeotouch.com , our online portal (using a computer) and transfer the map file to your Google drive account or via USB directly to the app.
The data collected is saved as a zip file inside your phone memory card and can be transferred to any other location. It can also be read by http://webgeotouch.com import data tool.