Hyperchat allows you to connect to Vanilla, Sponge, and Bukkit Minecraft servers from your Android device!
Does not yet work with Forge servers, but that is being worked on.
• UNLIMITED servers, no payment required
• Easily use multiple accounts (no limit)
• Supports 1.8 and 1.8.7
• Beautiful interface
• Connect to 1.4.7, 1.5.2, 1.6.4, 1.7.4, 1.7.10, 1.8, 1.8.1, and 1.8.7 servers
• Full support for chat color codes
• Full support for Lollipop and Material Design
• Looks & feels like an Android app
• Supports 1.7+ server icons
• Full player list support including 3D or 2D player faces
• Easily send PMs to players using the player list
• Supports Offline Mode (if an account fails auth, you can turn it off with the Skip Authorization checkbox)
• Forge support
• Custom actions in the player list
• Improved scoreboard and team support
• Customizable list of ready-to-run commands
• Customizable automatic commands on log in (such as /spawn or /home)
• This client is chat-only, you cannot see blocks or entities.
• As it is chat-only, you can be attacked by mobs or players easily. Make sure you log off in a secure location.
Q: How do I register an account?
A: You need a paid Minecraft account from http://minecraft.net - or, you can Skip Authentication and use any username you like, though this only works on offline-mode (or 'cracked') servers.
Q: It says my account isn't premium, or my username/password is wrong!
A: Make sure you typed your password and username correctly, and keep in mind that Pocket Edition and PC Minecraft are two completely seperate things. Owning one doesn't mean you own the other. This app is for PC Minecraft.
Q: Why are the 3D avatars so laggy?
A: Try enabling 'Fixed Avatar Rotation' in the settings at the top-right of the main app screen.
Q: Why are all the avatars solid black?
A: Your device doesn't have a GPU. Turn off 'Use 3D Account Avatars' in the settings at the top-right of the main app screen.
Q: I found a bug! How do I report it?
A: Drop us a line at [email protected] and make sure to include "Hyperchat" or "Hypercraft Chat" in your message subject. Include all details you can get, logcats are useful if you know how to get them!
Q: Why does the app stay stuck on 'Finalizing connection' or 'Downloading terrain'?
A: If you're sure the server supports vanilla clients, try backing out and trying the connection again. Hyperchat also does not currently support servers that require Forge.
Q: Why do I run out of memory when I connect to 1.8 servers?
A: Due to limitations in the 1.8 protocol, all packets, including Chunk packets, need to be decompressed to find their size. This can cause problems on devices with low memory. We are working on a solution.
Q: Why does the server think I'm cheating?
A: This is normal as the client doesn't, and cannot, simulate a full Minecraft client. If you logged on midair or are being knocked around by e.g. pistons, the client won't respond to these events and can make the server think you're cheating.
Q: Is there a way I can help test new versions?
A: Yes! Request to join the alpha testing community at https://plus.google.com/communities/101448420148320996047 and then click the 'Opt-In' link.
Q: Ugh! This app sucks!
A: That's not a question... but, please remember we're people too when submitting a review. If you have an issue, please send us a bug report before you leave a negative review. We're committed to making this app as awesome as we can and we need your help to do that.
Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2014 Mojang / Notch
We are not affiliated with Mojang.