The description of HIGHSPEED18
The 10th UIC World Congress on High Speed Rail and Trade Exhibition will be held in Ankara, Turkey on May 8-11, 2018. Part of the Congress focus is on sharing research knowledge and experience among academics, railway researchers on high speed rail, manufacturers, technologists, and decision makers worldwide.
In 2018, the 10th UIC World Congress on High Speed Rail will focus on the topic of "Sharing Knowledge for Sustainable and Competitive Operations". The Congress will address the topics of infrastructure, railway system, operations & stations, trains, commercial & economy & society with 25 parallel session, 3 round table discussion and 3 technical visit.
10th UIC WORLD CONGRESS ON HIGH SPEED RAIL AND TRADE EXHIBITION
BASIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THE APP
This app will facilitate your stay in Ankara, by providing useful information for your accommodation, about the organization of the event and the venue, among other things. Important tools like the video streaming of the lectures is also available through the app, as well as ideas for tourism, cultural visits and gastronomy in Ankara.
·Schedule: the updated programme of the event
· Enjoy Ankara: all options for entertainment and tourism in capital of Turkey both for all participants and their accompanying persons
· Speakers and presentations: all the information concerning speakers and their papers. All presentations will be available in this app after the event.
· Exhibitions and Sponsors: all documents necessary to exhibitors and sponsors, making it as easy as possible for them to take part in the event.
· Venue and Accomodation: the event will take place at Ankara Chamber of Commerce and Trade International Congress and Exhibition Center in Ankara. Book your room in the Congress Hotels.
· Tecnical Visits. Information concerning the visits to New High Speed Train Station (ATG) in Ankara; Ride on Ankara-Konya HSR or TCDD Etimesgut High Speed Train Maintanence Center.
· Social Media: shared information about the event on social networks.
· Information and contacts. Send us any questions concerning the organization of the event.