First of all, as stated above, Tap My Katamari is a far cry from previous games in the series. The gameplay is simple, players need only tap the screen to advance the Katamari and pick up items. As you pick up items, you gain coins which can be used to buy a bunch of different things that we'll get into later in the Tap My Katamari guide.
Before you start the game for the first time, it's helpful to get to know the three main statistics you'll be dealing with and upgrading along the way. The green Prince icon refers to your tap power, and affects how much the Katamari moves when you tap the screen. The orange Cousin icon refers to your Cousin power, and affects how many coins you'll accrue when you're not actually playing the game. The last icon is a combination of the two, and gives percentage-based bonuses to both. This last stat is the most important one, and should be prioritized as you progress through Tap My Katamari.
In the early Tap My Katamari stages of the game, before you graduate to the Garden, it's prudent to focus mostly on upgrading your tap power by leveling up your Prince. The going can be painfully slow early on, but things will speed up. [ more ]
Guide For Tap My Katamari Disclaimer :
1) This Application Is An Unofficial Form And Is Not Embraced By Or Associated With The Maker Of This Diversion Or Its Licensers.
2) This Application Conforms To The Us Copyright Law Rules For Reasonable Use.
3) All Characters, Their Names, Places, And Different Parts Of The Computer Game Depicted Inside This Application Are Trademarked By Their Individual Proprietors.
4) This Application Does Not Duplicate Any Part Of The Amusement, Nor Does It Contain Screenshots Of The Diversion, Just Unique Content Portrayals.
5) If You Feel There An Immediate Copyright Or Trademark Infringement That Does Not Take After Inside The Reasonable Use Rules, Please Get In Touch With Us Specifically To Examine.
This Is A Casual Application And It Is Not Supported By The Makers Of Tap My Katamari Official Site Or Developer.