The Fitbit Mobile App is incredibly simple and easy with the stress-free ability to sync with a FitBit device right out of the box. There's sometimes a delay between what's on the app and real-time, however the app never misses a step. On the downside, Fitbit can drain your phone's battery majorly, so be sure to disable Bluetooth when not syncing your device and when not using the GPS. The app interface is very clean and the intuitive design makes it smooth to navigate.
Get your speed, time, distance and maps in real time whilst using the calendar to track monthly programs in Fitbit App, your diet with the food database and you can even connect to a digital scale to help track your weight with Fitbit. The Fitbit app can really do a lot for your fitness routine.
Plus, better yet, you can use most of the features without owning a Fitbit device as long as you have an iPhone 5S or later models. The Fitbit app lets you track basic health and fitness activity including steps taken, distance travelled and calories burned However, to take advantage of all features, you'll need one of the high end Fitbit devices which can be fairly pricey.
fitbit mobile app guide disclaimer :
- this fitbit mobile app guide is an unofficial form and is not embraced by or associated with the maker of this diversion or its licensers.
- this fitbit mobile app guide conforms to the us copyright law rules for reasonable use.
- all characters, their names, places, and different parts of the computer game depicted inside this fitbit guide app are trademarked by their individual proprietors.
- this guide for fitbit mobile app does not duplicate any part of the amusement, nor does it contain screenshots of the diversion, just unique content portrayals.
- if you feel there an immediate copyright or trademark infringement that does not take after inside the reasonable use rules, please get in touch with us specifically to examine.
this is a casual application and it is not supported by the makers of fitbit official site or developer.