The description of GoBrain
‘GoBrain’ is a functional game designed to test basic learning skills through games and improve basic skills through continuous game play.
Based on the theory of neuroplasticity, we have incorporated the brain training elements into games and comprise a total of five areas.
(Language perception, Math comprehension, Visual adaptability, Memory ability, Instant concentration)
The points acquired by the five areas of the game are calculated by the score of ‘GLQ(Game Learning Quotient)’, and the index is calculated by comparison with users of the same age or friends in game.
☆★ The characteristics of a game★☆
[15 different kinds of mini games]
- Language perception : Find the wrong spelling, Separating colors and meanings,
Find common spelling
- Math comprehension : Select a large number, Tap number in order,
Completion of number
- Visual adaptability : Find the only other image, Find shadows, Find a new image
- Instant concentration : Tap the color tile, Find overlap tiles,
Slide the airplane
- Memory ability : Remember the Number of Insects, Connecting the courier box,
[Configure of three game’s modes]
- Adventure mode : It consists of 150 stages within five worlds.
- Infinite mode : Free play mode for 15 kinds of mini-games
- Battle mode : Competing with other users to get rewards of game
[Ranking system for comparison with others]
- Class System of Novice, Advanced beginner, Competence, Proficient, Expert
- Play 2 games with other players(1 vs 1)
- Reward is paid per week according to rank
[ GLQ system that enables you to identify the level of achievement numerically]
- Daily, weekly, and monthly GLQ can be confirmed
- Friends, compare directly with peers. Know your level of GLQ
- Let's check and improve our vulnerable areas!
* E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org