Use APKPure App
Get FTP Server old version APK for Android
A powerful FTP Server to access files in your phone from everywhere on Earth
A powerful application allows you to run FTP Server on your phone and help your friend or you to access/share files over the Internet.
All features are totally free
√ Use any network interfaces in your device including: WiFi, Ethernet, Tethering...
√ Multiple FTP users (anonymous user included)
• Allow each user to show hidden files or not
√ Multiple access paths for each user: Any folders in your internal storage or external sdcard
• Can set read-only or full write access on each path
√ Support simultaneous file transfer
√ Automatically open port on your router: Access files from everywhere on Earth
√ Automatically start FTP Server when certain WiFi is connected
√ Automatically start FTP Server on boot
√ Support scripting/Tasker
Add new Task Action (choose System -> Send Intent) with the following information:
• Package: net.xnano.android.ftpserver
• Class: net.xnano.android.ftpserver.receivers.CustomBroadcastReceiver
• Actions: either one of following actions:
To enable or disable the feature to open the ports on router automatically, please use the following actions:
√ Home: Control the server configurations such as
• Start/stop server
• Monitor the connected clients
• Enable automatically start on specific WiFi detected, on boot...
√ User management
What FTP Clients are supported?
√ You can use any FTP clients on Windows, Mac OS, Linux or even browser to access this FTP Server.
• Windows Explorer: If user is not anonymous, please enter the address in format ftp://username@ip:port/ into Windows Explorer (username you created in User Management screen)
• Finder (MAC OS)
• File manager on Linux OS
• Total Commander (Android)
The range of passive ports is from the initial port (default 50000) to the next 128 ports if UPnP enabled, or next 256 ports if UPnP disabled. In general:
- 50000 - 50128 if UPnP enabled
- 50000 - 50256 if UPnP disabled
√ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Mandatory permission for FTP Server to access files in your device.
√ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Mandatory permissions to allow user to connect to FTP Server.
√ Location (Coarse/Fine location): Required for user who wants to automatically start server on Wi-Fi connected on Android P and above.
* Please read Android P restriction about getting Wifi's connection info here: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/pie/android-9.0-changes-all#restricted_access_to_wi-fi_location_and_connection_information
If you're facing any problems, want new features or have feedback to improve this application, don't hesitate to send it to us via the support email: email@example.com.
Last updated on Sep 12, 2023
• New feature: Ability to select the interfaces
• Bug fix: The IP-address is overlapped by the button Start/Stop