Frankfurt, a central German city on the Main River, is a major financial hub. It's the birthplace of writer Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, whose home is now the Goethe-Haus museum – which, like much of the city, was destroyed during World War II and rebuilt afterward. The reconstructed Altstadt (Old Town) is home to lively Römerberg Plaza, which hosts an annual Christmas market.
Area: 248.3 km²
Local time: Monday 11:29 AM
Weather: 20°C, Wind SW at 16 km/h, 36% Humidity
Population: 691,518 (2012)
100% Offline Map & Guide.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- List of categories to Find different things using google play serveice
- List of categories like airports,
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- Location show on map with respect to your current location
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- Pani Puri details..
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
NOTE : All data on this app is coming from google Play API .
For more details contact us on email@example.com.
Venice City Guide Kekanto is the best city guide, made by real costumers reviews that transform their cities with information about what is good and what is not. Download for FREE now!