FOCUS 2015 will inspire and empower you. Experience hands-on training and development workshops designed to help you build a more powerful, competitive and profitable operation.
Joining us from the main stage this year will be:
• Jonathan Fields, Founder & CEO, Good Life Project, presenting Turning Disruption & Uncertainty into “Possibility Fuel"
• Cam Marston, Author and Generational Researcher, talking to us about becoming The Gen-Savvy Financial Advisor
• Don Connelly, President & CEO of Don Connelly & Associates, is the master at training financial advisors. During his presentation, Distinctly Different: Ya Gotta Stand Out, he will share results of an in-depth study on Financial Professionals at the pinnacle of our industry who stick to and perfect the basics.
• Jeff Bosco, Senior Vice President Wealth Management and Bob Trunzo, President & CEO of CUNA Mutual Group
You will have the flexibility to select from a number of individual workshop options, or various curriculum tracks including:
• Lisa Kueng, Executive Director of Invesco Consulting, covering the New Word Order: Helping Advisors Better Connect With Skeptical Investors
• Jeff Lanza, retired FBI Special Agent and CEO of The Lanza Group, sharing Nonverbal Communication: Reading and Projecting To Improve Outcomes
• As well as the ever popular Cindi Hill, Retirement Solutions Consultant for CBSI, speaking on the Top 5 Retirement Planning Mistakes Advisors Can Avoid
We encourage you to take advantage of the multiple relationship-building opportunities available throughout FOCUS 2015. There is no better time to meet other financial advisors and credit union program management from across the country. Connect, share ideas, and come away empowered and inspired.