Bokeh (Background defocus) APK
The description of Bokeh (Background defocus)
Let the object in focus stand out. The Bokeh app simulates a shallow depth of field by creating a blurred out background.
It captures two photos with different focus settings, which you can bring together to create a photo with one object in sharp focus, against a beautifully blurred background.
How to use Bokeh:
1. Start the Camera and select Bokeh as camera mode
2. Tap the object you want to focus on in the viewfinder
3. Tap the camera key to take a photo
4. Change the blur level and blur effect with the controls on the screen
5. Tap the save button
Tips for best photos:
To get the best results, please focus on an object 15-45cm (0.5-1.5 feet) away and make sure the background object is 5 meter away from focus target and hold camera steady.
Results are dependent on device and camera specification.
This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics to help us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
- Bokeh (Background defocus) 2.3.10 for Android 4.2+ APK Download
Version: 2.3.10 (20310) for Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean MR1, API 17)
Update on: 2018-03-08
APK File SHA1: d901de195765ca7f482121774bb8a34f545d5b24
What's new: - Improved performance
- Bokeh (Background defocus) 2.2.5 for Android 4.2+ APK Download
- Bokeh (Background defocus) 2.2.3 for Android 4.2+ APK Download
- Bokeh (Background defocus) 2.1.4 for Android 4.2+ APK Download
- TamilRocker-2018 For Tamilrockers Tamil New Movies
- Download APK