The structure of the app is as follows,
1. An Image with English Alphabet is loaded.
Post recording of your voice , steps listed in 3a , you can listen to your audio by clicking on this Image.
2. A Picture loaded by default against the English Alphabet Vowel. This picture can be replaced to any picture
that you can capture with your phone , steps listed in 3b.
3. Two buttons - Record and Capture.
a) Record - Record the audio , you can describe the alphabet using your own voice - example “A ” For Apple. The use "Playback" to check recorded audio.
The recorded audio is assigned against the alphabet. Audio recording is limited to 30 seconds. Clicking on the alphabet will play the audio.
b) Capture - You can capture any picture of your choice for the alphabet and assign it against the alphabet using your phone 's camera.
You can also select a picture from your gallery and assign it against the alphabet
4. Help - Describes the help menu in English language
5. Accessing Captured Pictures - All the pictures captured are stored under "Pictures ->EngAlphaPic -> ".
You can access the pictures at this location.
6. Accessing Recorded Audio - All the audio recorded gets stored at "Music->EngAlphaAudio-> ".
You can access the audio file at this location.
1. Naveen R Shenoy for the launch image
2. Special thanks to my wife and kid Siddheshwar for whom I made this app. Hoping my wife uses this app to teach him :)
3. Basic images are from various free sources in the internet. Thanks to them.
Uses camera permission to capture picture, Audio permission to capture recording and Writing to storage for saving the picture and audio.
As of now tested in Nexus 5, Sony Xperia S, Samsung Note 1 and 2 and Samsung Basic device.
English alphabets, alphabets with audio, alphabets with pictures, alphabets learn for free, English Alphabets for kids