The app allows organizers to create an event and calendar which outlines keynotes, sessions or presentations, including description, presenter bio and location. This calendar can be accessed by registered attendees so they may view and sign-up for specific sessions of interest.
Organizers have the ability to manage and update the event calendar quickly and easily; they can move session times around or change details like location or capacity. Attendees will be alerted of any changes made to the event by the organizers and be able to register for specific sessions, or view if a session is already full.
- Invitations can be sent out by organizers to prospective attendees
- Organizers can upload a list of contacts or manually enter contact details
- An event floor-plan is accessible so attendees may view the location of each session
- Event ‘tracks’ can be created, which are grouped sessions that share a common interest or topic
- These are colour-coded to make it easier for attendees to quickly choose the session topics they’d like to attend
- Notifications are sent to attendees when any event details change
- Each attendee can view all the sessions they’ve signed up for on their own calendar