The app draws on the Echo’s connection to the Iridium satellite network to allow you to communicate with your organisation in even the most challenging environments. By connecting your phone to an ECHO device, you can easily send and receive satellite messages, check-in with your organisation and instigate a panic alarm in an emergency. The app also includes a map view that allows you to visualise your exact location – even when you’re not connected to GPRS.
• Check-In Capability - You can provide your organisation with your status and location.
• Panic Alarm – In an emergency, you can trigger a panic alarm that immediately notifies nominated security personnel and updates your location at defined intervals.
• Two Way Satellite Messaging – You can easily send and receive encrypted messages between the app and your organisation. This includes predefined canned messages as well as free text capability.
• Map view – Using pre-saved maps, you will be able to view your exact location even if you aren’t connected to GPRS.
• Encrypted Data – Using AES-256 bit encryption, your messages and location updates are kept secure.