Meet Echo, the simplest and the smartest way to make new connections, no matter where you are - be it at events, social gatherings, workplace, or even in your neighbourhood.
Echo helps you discover how you are connected to others around you. Echo is the safest and secure way to discover, connect and build new connections with people near you.
In a world that is more connected, Echo makes use of your existing social circles on various platforms to show, if you have a common connection i.e., a mutual friend on Facebook or a common contact on Linkedin/Phonebook with a person sitting next to you at a cafeteria, or at your workplace, or in your neighbourhood. Through Echo, you can see people near you, their name, profession, pic, and see if you share any common connections. Use this information to make instant connections; at a new place or in your vicinity; or to engage in a focused networking at events/conferences
THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH ECHO
1. Make new connections: Moving to a new city for jobs/internships can always be painful. Echo can help you identify if a friend, or a friend of a friend is living nearby. Buzz them, to connect and hangout.
2. Networking: Discover people, and engage in focused networking at events,conferences, meet-ups, or places of social gatherings. With echo, you can always have a head start, when it comes to connecting with someone in real
3. Social: Socialise with people in your neighbourhood. Seek/offer help, or find people to hangout with, or during weekends through Echo
1. Near me: Near me helps you discover people near you, based on your location, interests, and check-ins.
2. Common connections: Core component of Echo - common connections show, if you share any common contact, or a mutual friend with the person you discover in the near-me section of the app
3. Conversations:A great way to show your intent to connect, and initiate one-one conversations with other person. Add a subject to your outgoing conversation requests, to hint the other person, the purpose of your intent.
4. Slash search: Slash search makes it light years easier to search any content on the internet, and share in chat; all this, without you having to switch between apps. An incredible feature to play with.
Echo considers its users privacy with utmost priority, and the same reflects within the app. Echo does not share your personal details with anyone, unless you do so, on your own. Below are some of the key privacy options implemented at the moment.
1. Incoming conversation requests:Choose who can send you a conversation request.
2. Invisible mode: Turn your discovery on, or go invisible. Invisible mode hides you from the discovery of other users, and vice-versa.
3. Contact sharing:Choose whom you want to share your contacts with.
Echo is built for amazing people like you. All it needs is some love and suggestions to grow faster, and serve you better. Please send your suggestions to [email protected]