DyNAMC helps business owners stay ahead of the competition and abreast of all the latest trends.
Content offers a leadership focus for small businesses and large business alike. Solid leadership is what makes for success and is what businesses of all sizes, different culture and nationalities have in common.
Each DyNAMC issue has several feature articles and specific columns that help businesses rethink re-envision and recreate their business practices; Advocacy offers support and guidance for readers as they work to lead advocacy efforts for their programs; Key Concepts provides innovative concepts in education and instruction; and Viewpoints offers a forum for sharing ideas and best practices.
We also provide a range of articles on finance, technology, sales and marketing legal, export, franchising and retail; along with inspiring stories from successful entrepreneurs who have seen it all.
Other columns address leadership, current research, trends and issues, professional development, and matters related to diversity, inclusion and equality.
Published quarterly, DyNAMC is designed to:
* Educate and to advocate the capabilities and success of diverse
* Provide insight and strategies for professional growth and
* Illustrate successful mentoring relationships to encourage
networking and sharing of experience and expertise
* Provide statistic and economic trends of the small diverse
business sector locally, regionally and nationally
* Advocate for expanded opportunity for small women, minority and
veteran owned businesses
* Deliver relevant, incisive information to provide value to the
business community at large