There is about an hour of video lecture which covers exposure, aperture, shutter speed and the mode dial -(Auto, P, S, A and M). Images will be shown as examples. The exercises will be explained fully.
This course is perfect for anyone who considers themselves a beginner with their Nikon DSLR or for anyone who has some existing knowledge about how their camera works but hasn't quite put all the puzzle pieces together when it comes to how aperture and shutter speed work together.
This class is for you if you don't know how all the modes -(Auto, P, S, A and M) work on your camera and when you should be using each mode.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• Over 7 lectures and 1 hour of content!
• You will learn how to see your images in a more sophisticated way, like a professional photographer.
• You will add exposure to your photographer's tool belt and learn how it impacts many visual elements of your images.
• You will learn how to adjust your aperture and why you would choose one aperture over another.
• You will learn how to adjust your shutter speed and why you would choose one shutter speed over another.
• You will learn how all of the modes -(Auto, P, S, A and M) work and when you should be using each mode.
• You will learn to recognize the difference between depth-of-field blur and motion blur.
• Lifetime access to 7 lectures
• A community of 2400+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"This course is great no matter what the brand of your camera. There is very little that is Nikon specific. This course is also useful if you have a bridge camera -(non-interchangable lens) or an advanced point n click with A, S, M & P modes, again, any brand."
-(Steven Lucas ) ★★★★★
"Thank you so much for that first part of the course. So simple and clear, giving me that time to practise will listening. With the just right amount of info to know at first. Thank you again"
-(Rasha Saber ) ★★★★★
"Wow. I have been wanting to learn the basics of a DSLR for several years but when reading books on it, it's honestly confusing. I took this class in a little over two hours and am already taking way better photos than I ever have! It covers all the necessary basics and more."
-(Whitney W ) ★★★★★
"Very basic and easy to follow with guidance and explanation. Good examples with adequate reference and explanation. This would be a good course for an absolute beginner in photography."
-(Michael Paschen ) ★★★★★
Instructed By : JP Pullos | Chief Education Officer
JP has been a professional photographer for six years. In that time, his images have been published by The New York Times, GQ, New York Magazine, and Time Out New York.
Install the "DSLR Tutorials" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.