DriverLog is a real time e-log HOS solution compliant with DOT regulations installed on any Android device version 4.1 and above.
• Automatically calculates and displays current and available driving and on duty time in drivers’ shift and cycle.
• Allows review of six months of day by day history.
• Allows and records editing
• Alerts the driver of upcoming shift and/or cycle time violations
• Integrated with DVIR.
• Automatic driving and stop status detection.
• Automatically uploads via cellular or WIFI every event real time to the server so the dispatcher has a complete real time visibility of the drivers’ status within the HOS shift and cycle.
• No data can be lost - the DriverLog data on the Android device is synchronized real time with the server and is being backed up on the server. In case that the Android device is broken or lost, the driver’s data is downloaded from the server automatically to the new Android device.
• The identical logs displayed on the driver’s Android device are also displayed and printable on the management console.
• DriverLog is fully integrated with Wireless Links Fleet.Net GPS based fleet management system or if you already have a fleet management system DriverLog can be an independent standalone system.
• For integrators DriverLog can be fully integrated into any 3rd party fleet management and /or dispatch application.
• DriverLog has the option to send real time GPS data to a fleet management system.
• A full IFTA report is generated by the Fleet.net system.
To send the HOS data via the cloud to the DriverLog server we offer two alternatives:
1. DriverLog installed on an Android smart phone or an Android tablet with a cellular data plan, the communication to the cloud is via the phone’s data plan.
2. DriverLog installed on an Android tablet that communicates via WIFI to our Piccolo Plus that in addition to being a telematics unit sending GPS, Driver Behavior, J1708 or J1939 or OBDII data to the fleet management system is also a wireless router providing a local WIFI Hot Spot for the tablet to communicate to the cloud via the Piccolo Plus.
To comply with DOT requirements for the odometer reading from the vehicle Jbus:
• When DriverLog is installed on a smart phone we offer BlueLink a dongle that is plugged into the vehicle via a J1939 or J1708 connector and sends the odometer data to the Android phone via Bluetooth.
• When DriverLog is installed on a tablet that communicates to the cloud via the Piccolo Plus then the Piccolo Plus is already connected to the vehicles J1939, J1708, or OBDII connector and the odometer data is send to the tablet via WIFI.