The description of Differential Calculus Master
About this app
The Differential Calculus Master app has been designed to help Math students master the subject of Differential Calculus concept-by-concept. Some prominent features of this app are listed out below:
1. Detailed and interactive notes for every concept!
2. Concept-by-concept assessment. Focus on one concept at a time and master it.
3. 25+ Concepts. 1200+ Questions with detailed, step-by-step solutions.
4. All topics covered. Functions, Graphs, Limits, Continuity, Differentiability, Differentiation, Tangents and Normals, Monotonicity, Maxima and Minima, Mean Value Theorems, and more.
5. Questions from easy to very hard. Master the subject starting from scratch!
6. Content prepared by top Math teachers with decades of combined teaching experience!
Wondering whether Calculus Master is relevant for you? If you fall in any of the following categories, Calculus Master will prove to be an invaluable resource for you!
1. Undergrad students in US/UK/Europe/Australia and other countries taking a Calculus course in any semester.
2. High school students across the world studying Calculus for the first time.
3. Students preparing for particular competitive exams, like the IITJEE Math paper and other Math competitions
How it Works
1. The subject of Differential Calculus is divided into 3 units: (a) Functions and Graphs (b) Limits, Continuity and Differentiation (c) Applications of Derivatives.
2. Each unit is divided into a number of concepts. For example, the unit on Limits, Continuity and Differentiation has concepts like Basic Limits, Exponential and Logarithmic Limits, Trigonometric Limits and so on.
3. You can practice and assess yourself on each concept separately. For example, suppose that you select the concept Basic Limits.
4. When you generate a new session on this concept, the app will select about 10 questions from the available pool of questions and present them to you.
5. As you answer each question, you will be given instant feedback on your response, as well as the detailed solution for that question.
6. Once you complete the session, your cumulative score on that concept will be calculated. This takes into account your scores of past sessions on that concept as well.
7. For questions which you have attempted incorrectly, the app will give you a chance to answer them again in subsequent sessions.
8. When (almost) all questions for a concept have been answered correctly, you can still run that concept in practice mode, in which the app won’t keep track of your scores.