* Allows viewing real-time analog/digital signal on the screen, with pinch-zoom to adjust data density.
* Ability to record the signal and to export/import the recording to a comma delimited format.
* Ability to review prior recordings with pinch-zoom, side scrolling and seek-bar functionality.
* Allowing the user to set up customizable sound/vibration/popup alerts if the signal is above/below certain threshold for a given number of seconds.
* Added the settings screen for customizing screen features, line appearance, and data refresh rate.
* Add an indicator of time lapsed since beginning of recording/scrolled from the left
* Fix seek bar position indicator out of sync or jumping outside of range
* Converted the bluetooth connectivity method to BLE v4.0
* Added a batch transmission mode to allow simultaneous transmission of up to 10 sensor values.
* Added vertical axis labels and alert level indicator.
* Added ability to set Datalogger CPU frequency, input pin
* Added a setting to enable automatic data window range scaling
* Added the ability to transfer data in batch mode
BLUETOOTH - Needed to communicate with the data logging device using bluetooth connection.
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - Needed to search nearby bluetooth devices in order to initiate pairing with the data logging device.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed for re-importing the comma separated data recording into the app.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed for exporting the data recording to a CSV file.
VIBRATE - Needed for initiating the vibration alert when specified in the "Manage Alerts" settings screen.