Cloud security is also featured, as are incident response, disaster recovery, and how to conduct cyber exercises.
The course unfolds over 12 video lessons and supplemental materials. Videos include statements from leaders in cyber security on potential careers and how to train for them. Learning is self-paced, but the full series can be experienced in about two weeks.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE
✔ Over 15 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
✔ Students will understand major concepts and strategies in cyber security.
✔ Students will identify core technologies for securing networks.
✔ Students will learn how to train for available career opportunities in cyber security.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
• Hacker Vs Cracker
• Risk Management
• Cryptography Identity and Authentication
• Authentication Mechanisms
• Perimeter Security
• Cloud Security
• Intrusion Detection
• Incident Response
• Contingency Planning
• Table Top Exercise
• Lifetime access to 15 lectures
• 2+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 2300+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"For a starter, it is a good course. It provides computer security concepts in a panoramic fashion. The presenter speaks with a smooth, tranquil voice, not rushy.
- (Mohammed Dantani Saidu) ★★★★★
"This is great first course in Computer security. Bob does great job making this easy to under stand from outsider"
- (Kevin Cloinger) ★★★★★
Instructed By: DeVry University MOOC | Robert Bunge
The mission of DeVry University is to foster student learning through high-quality, career-oriented education integrating technology, science, business and the arts. The university delivers practitioner-oriented undergraduate and graduate programs onsite and online to meet the needs of a diverse and geographically dispersed student population.
Install the "Cyber Security Course" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.