The user can send his/her GPS location to the contact person by tapping the globe button at the bottom of the display. This feature is ideal for people who need help, but cannot describe where they are.
Only the contacts who have the permission can take initiative and locate the user by sending a text message to him/her. So it is possible to locate the user even if he/she is not able to tap the globe button, for example in a panic situation or in case of people with dementia. If there are less than 9 contacts in the list, they can be displayed in a grid. This makes it even easier to make phone calls. The availability of each contact can be set individually. So it can be prevented that the user can call his/her contacts after midnight, for example.
This app is subscription based, but can be tested for 30 days free of charge. To start the app you need a pin code. Please contact us at [email protected] for rates and to obtain a pin code and start your free 30 days trial.
• Picture and/or the name of the contacts can be shown.
• Only one level. The user does not get lost in a tree structure and does not have to open any menus either.
• No additional distracting information on the display.
• Contacts can be shown in a grid (less than 9 contacts).
• Adjustable availability.
• Buttons can be used instead of swipe.
• Adjustable font size.