This tool provides two factor authentication when you connect VPN.
- The client authentication is a part of two factor authentication. It uses not only the user name and password but also the unique information of the connected iPhone/iPad for authentication.
- When you click the Authenticate button on this tool, iPhone/iPad send the unique information of itself to VPN server. VPN server checks if the sending infomation is the same as the advance registerd information. In case of the same, network connection is allowd in VPN connection, otherwise VPN is disconnectd forcedly.
- In case of no registerd information in VPN server, the unique information can be registered automatically by this tool.
One Time Password
- One-time password is a password that is effective only once.
- You could use the password for VPN connection when you contract the Matrix Authentication option.
- You could get the Onetime-password from displayed a random numbers table by using a location which were defined in advance.
You must accept the license agreement below.