On any internet-connected device, a Chatty Kidz user selects an e-book, turns the pages on screen, and follows along as a native English speaker reads the text in a pop-up video window. The child can record a video of themselves reading aloud, to share with other children for peer-to-peer learning, and for assessment and feedback by educators and parents.
An educational platform to teach children to read and speak English. Learning by watching video of native English speakers reading a vast library of educational books grabs a student’s attention and empowers them to collaborate with peers globally.
- access 1,000's of educational books
- help your child to practice their new reading skills by picking books at the right difficulty level
- involve the family & read together during a video call
- record yourself reading books and share with anyone(read a story & send to your granny)
- get advice & tips from real English teachers