CellTrust SecureLine for Good Technology enables organizations to secure, monitor, and audit mobile communications while embracing and enhancing Bring-Your-Own-Device mobile strategies. It was developed with Good Technology’s SDKs and customized features to give organizations the ability to tailor the app based on their industry’s needs and demands by utilizing Good’s container.
The product features may include:
• Secure Messaging: Offers the highest level of security using 256 bit AES encryption, to prevent critical information from getting into the wrong hands.
• Secure Voice: Provides powerful and secure voice encryption and traceability for highly sensitive calls.
• SMS and Voice Archiving: Provides electronic record-keeping, traceability and archiving for SMS and Voice.
• Critical Messaging: Delivers time-sensitive messages using redundant paths including the Common Control Channel for failover.
• Mobile Business Number (MBN): Engineered to deliver an unrivaled dual persona approach for enterprise mobile users. The (MBN) is an exclusive feature of the app which assigns a second number for the device, using the existing SIM. The MBN is designed to keep corporate and personal SMS and Voice communication completely separate on the same device.
CellTrust SecureLine uses the Good Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform to safely segregate corporate data from personal data on any device, user owned or corporate liable, without compromising user privacy. Secured by Good apps protect business data on the device, over the air and when shared between apps.
This app is the enterprise version and is not a standalone consumer application for individual download or use. After downloading, you will need to contact CellTrust at [email protected] or call + 1 (480) 515-5200 option 2, to set up a CellTrust SecureLine account.