CancerAid: Living with Cancer APK
The description of CancerAid: Living with Cancer
This Android mobile app was developed by cancer caregivers and designed for cancer patients and their caregivers. It helps cancer patients and their caregivers facing the challenge by providing a comprehensive set of mobile app features that help them manage and organize their medical information and personal situation.
If you are a cancer patient or caregiver, the Health Calendar is a perfect tool to record the tough journey cancer brings. It can help you keep track of:
- Diagnosis & Treatment
- Medical Activity
- Feeling & Mood
- Notes & Journal
- Blood Test Results
- Doctor Appointments
The Blood Counts feature allows you to record your complete blood test results. This feature also provides a graphic chart for each of the blood components that can help you monitor your condition and compare your results to the normal ranges. With the Blood Counts feature, you can track:
- RBC: Red blood cell count
- HB: Hemoglobin amount
- WBC: White blood cell count
- PLT: Platelet count
- HCT: the fraction of the blood made up of RBCs
- MCV: the average RBC size
- MCH: the average amount of hemoglobin per RBC
- MCHC: the average concentration of hemoglobin per RBC
The Medication Record feature easily allows to track what medications you are prescribed, the dose, and when you need to take them. which makes it so much easier to relay health history when seeing a new doctor or at an ER visit.
[Diagnosis & Treatment Trackers]
Diagnosis & Treatment Trackers are used to track cancer diagnostic tests and procedures as well as your daily medical data such as weigh, blood pressure, blood glucose and heart rate.
The Profiles feature allows you to keep all the medical information of multiple patients in one place. You can track your medical contacts, insurance, doctors, pharmacies, allergies and other health information.
The Resources feature provides a collection of cancer related publications and documents (with permission to copy or reproduce). These documents can provide helpful insight into the various questions that come to mind when dealing with cancer.
- Capability to backup and restore data
Feb 2014: CancerAid 6.1
- Added tracker for pain & symptoms
- Allow to input pain scale
Feb 2014: CancerAid 5.0
- Added trackers for weight, blood pressure, blood glucose and heart rate
- Added option to push future events to phone's calendar.
Jan 2014: CancerAid 4.0
- Extended Diagnosis & Treatment Trackers with 80+ different types of cancer tests and procedures.
- CancerAid: Living with Cancer 6.2 for Android 2.2+ APK Download
Version: 6.2 (16) for Android 2.2+ (Froyo, API 8)
Update on: 2016-01-24
APK File SHA1: b4b650b169ec1b120256397c61d2e5c62b3454c6
What's new: Jun 2014: CancerAid 6.2 - Capability to backup and restore dataFeb More...