(*) Remove Ads: After buying, please restart your application (quit and open again) to take effect.
- Offline dictionary (english - indonesian offline, english - english online from The American Heritage® Dictionary)
- Camera Dictionary:
+ Recognize word text from the camera of your phone and provide online translation
+ no need to input text or capture text. It will recognize text and pharse automatically and translate English to Indonesian .
- Voice and Text Dict: support voice and text searching
How to user Camera Dictionary:
- Click on the Camera icon in the Action Bar.
- The camera screen will be activated with a lighting rectangle box, move your phone and make sure words will be inside the lighting rectangle box. The word detection progress will continuously run and show all possible meanings of searching items that captured by the camera screen.
Once you see the words you are searching for and you want to pause the camera\'s scanning progress, click on the lighting regtangle box.
- The program will pop up a notice for "Pause scanning" and stop scanning words.
- You can resume by re-clicking the rectangle box, it will show the notice Resume scanning and continue the searching.
- Wait for Camera auto focus or you can swipe from left to right (in rectange) to trigger the camera auto focus
- Under certain angles light sources can creat a Glossy reflection. And this can create issues with camera recognition.
- Work well in normal condition (enough light condition)