To use CallNow application you need to contact us first to find the best plan for you.
While in Roaming, using Callback "transforms" expensive roaming out costs in roaming in + the lower VoIP-it international call fees.
While in your home country, using Callthrough to dial a local number "transforms" expensive mobile carrier international calls to the lower VoIP-it international call fees.
Configurations can vary, contact us to see how we can tailor our service to your needs.
* Phone Integration
Integration with native contacts and configurable Recents & Favorites lists
* How it works?
When you try to place a call, using Callback or Callthrought button, the CallNow app will, by default, ask you with a popup what method you want to use to place the call. This behaviour is configurable in the app settings.
By request, the app will contact a server via HTTP or SMS that, if you’re authorized to use the system, will trigger a callback to your phones and connect you to your chosen destination number one you answer that call.
The app will call an access server (with or without a pre call Web request), that, after checking for authorization will connect you to your chosen destination.
- SMS & Web Callback methods;
- Standard & Web Callthrough methods;
- Optional Web requests encryption (using HTTPs);
- Optional IMEI use for authorization purposes (server side configuration);
- Multiple MyNumbers for quick SIM changes;
- Integration with native contacts;
- Ability to add/change the destination country code;
- Recents & Favorites configurable lists;
- Configurable button action (Callback/Callthrough) modes;
- Other security features on request format.
- Operator fees for an SMS to UK (+44 number) apply if you use the SMS method and a VoIP-it provided access number for this service (contact us for coverage information).
- Android > 4.0;
- No other application intercepting outbound calls;
- Subscription of a VoIP-it CallNow service (contact us for more information);
- Wifi or mobile data service subscription needed for the Web methods requests (although these are very very small in size).
Powered by VoIP-it