- IP intercom unit
- PBX unit with SIP support
- The SIP account settings can be set via android menu "Account Settings".
- The ID filed should be set to your SIP address (e.g. sip:[email protected]).
- The Registrar should be set to your registrar server (e.g. sip:myregistrar.com)
- The proxy field is optional.
- The correct username and password must be entered.
CONTACT SETTINGS (FOR IP DOOR PHONE)
- The SIP contact can be added via android menu "Add Contact".
- For each contact the "Contact Name can be set.
- The "Contact URI" should be set to the address of the door phone (e.g. sip:[email protected], where 100 is SIP username of the door phone and 10.10.2.1 is the address of the registrar).
- The camera type (JPEG or MJPEG) can be selected depending on your door phone camera specifications.
- The camera URL should be entered (e.g. URL for 2N devices: http://DOORPHONE_IP/enu/camera640x480.jpg, e.g. URL for TCS devices: http://DOORPHONE_IP/video.mjpg).
- The lock type (JPEG or MJPEG) can be selected depending on your door phone lock specifications.
- The URL or DTMF code can be set to control the door phone controlled lock.
For more information please visit www.comfortclick.com or email us at [email protected]