BlackJack! does not claim to be a Blackjack trainer, nor does it support the myriad of rule variations found in casinos around the world. It does however support the basic Blackjack rules and has a fairly intelligent (and competitive!) dealer.
* 4 Players
* Players 2, 3 & 4 can be either human or app-controlled
* Pass 'n Play multiplayer up to 4 players
* Configuration window for each player to set Player Name, In/Out, Human/Computer & Bet Amount
* No maximum bet limit (minimum $100)
* Animated dealing
* Players 2,3 & 4 can be included or excluded
* Double-Down & Split options
* Play with 1-4 decks of cards (selected in Options screen)
* Auto shuffle when 75% of cards are used
* 3-1 payout for Blackjack
* 5-1 payout for 5 Under
* Sound on/off/volume controls in Options screen
* Player progress & current bet amount is saved during gameplay
NOTE: BlackJack! is intended to be played for amusement only. The amounts bet, won & lost in the game are virtual & have no value in the real world.