This app allows you to tap a button to lock and black out the screen but keep Pokemon GO running.
This means you can save battery life while walking around by putting the screen in a lower power state, and you to safely put your phone in your pocket without worrying about pocket dialing or accidentally pressing other buttons when your phone is on and in your pocket.
How to use
1. Launch Battery GO and an icon will be added to your notification bar.
2. Switch back to Pokemon GO.
3. Tap the icon in the notification bar or the floating chat head, your phone will dim to its darkest setting and the touch screen will lock.
4. When you want to go back to Pokemon GO, tap the screen to show the pattern lock and unlock the screen.
- Don't press your phone's power button after locking Pokemon GO as that would cause your screen to fully turn off and for Pokemon GO to stop.
Write Settings - Used to restore the brightness when screen on.
System Alert Window - Used to overlay the lockscreen over top of Pokemon GO
Battery Saver for Pokemon Go is NOT associated, affiliated, endorsed, sponsored or approved by ©Niantic (developer of Pokémon Go) or ©Pokémon Company.