*What You Will Learn*
- What is Photoshop?
- Mac and Windows Differences
- Understanding Panels
- Interface Shading Preferences
- Screen Modes
- Working with Multiple Documents
- Tab Preferences
- Document Navigation
- Common File Types
- Understanding Resolution
- Resize and Resample Images
- Resolution in Practical Terms
- Preferences Overview
- Reviewing the Selection Tools
- Marquee Tool in Detail
- Feather a Selection
- Magic Wand and Quick Selection Tools
- Refine Edge Command
- Quick Mask Mode
- Color Range Command
- Saving a Selection
- History Panel
• Lifetime access to 23 lectures
• A community of 12900+ students learning together!
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"Easy to understand and simple. Perfect to beginners"
-(Enrique Alejandro Garcia Jimemez ) ★★★★★
"Good for those new to photo shop. I like the selection and manipulation of selections lectures."
-(Dmitri Larionov ) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Manfred Werner, Photographer & Retoucher | Retutpro
Manfred founder and creator of Retutpro, a retouching platform that teaches photography & retouching in a simple and fun way.
Install the "Basic Photoshop - Udemy Course" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.