“Avaya one-X Mobile Preferred for IP Office” is an application for Android powered smart phones to be used by mobile workforce and will work with Avaya IP Office 8.0 (or higher) with Preferred Edition license only. Please do not install if you do not have IP Office 8.0 (or higher) Preferred Edition.
Avaya one-X Mobile Preferred for IP Office is an easy-to-use software application that securely extends unified communications to Smartphone for mobile workforce. It is designed to give mobile users quick access to productivity enhancements features such as Instant Messaging (IM), mobile presence, geo-presence, visual voicemail, conference call controls and delivers cost savings by routing mobile calls through enterprise dialing feature.
• Integrated VoIP client (requires IP Office 9.0 or higher)
• Secure Signaling and Media for VoIP with certificate validation (requires IP Office 9.1 or higher)
• Presence and Instant Messaging with server-side buddy lists, server-managed user groups and client-side IM history
• Visual Voicemail (VM) with ability to play voicemail messages and manage your VM messages from the mobile application
• Rich conference controls with click-to-conference for users and groups, entry and exit notifications, the ability to view and manage conference participants (mute/un-mute/disconnect/isolate), the ability to see which participant is speaking and the ability to lock and unlock the conference
• Advanced user presence monitoring and reporting including geo-location presence and tracking, calendar and on-the-phone presence, following user’s presence and availability
• Call Screening with ability to listen and intercept voicemail deposits
• Ability to issue commands to the communications server including call, conference, set location, listen/pickup
• Enterprise Dialing, which is an ability to intercept calls made via standard phone dialer and turn them into enterprise calls (3rd party call control by the server). Ability to define dial plan rules to select which calls to intercept and ability to post-process the dialed numbers to normalize them to the enterprise dialing plan to make the intercept seamless
• Android home screen widget with summary of outstanding events
• Notify mobile users about events of interest such as outstanding IM messages, new deposited VM messages, conference participants entry/exits, VM deposit in progress
• IP Office 8.0 (or higher) with Preferred Edition License or Server Edition License
• Avaya One-X Portal 8.0 (or higher)
• Avaya Voicemail Pro 8.0 (or higher)
• Power User and/or Mobile User License
NOTE: PLEASE UPDATE YOUR IPO TO LATEST AVAILABLE SERVICE PACK FOR BEST EXPERIENCE.
The Software relies on a third party analytics service to collect and generate aggregated user data, which Avaya uses to improve product performance and its functionality. Please refer to the following website for more information: http://www.google.com/privacy.html. By accepting these Software License Terms and using this application, you consent to the use of such a service to analyze such data.
We recommend to have latest Google Play Services installed on phone for security reasons.