AquaMail for Parallels 2X Mobile Device Management is a special version of Aquamail that can be remotely configured from the Parallels 2X Mobile Device Management console. You are able to push out new email configurations, edit email configurations, as well as delete an email account - INCLUDING all stored attachments on the device.
Aquamail is much more powerful than the stock Android Email client:
* Push mail (IMAP IDLE, instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support it (Gmail, GMX and more).
* Easy automatic setup for popular email services (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, and more).
* Support for many other email services via standard Internet email protocols: IMAP, POP3, SMTP. This includes many corporate email servers, such as Lotus * Notes and Exchange, provided that the administrators enabled IMAP/SMTP (no support for ActiveSync or EWS).
* Plays well with other email programs that you may be using to access your IMAP mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
* Can save attachments on the memory card.
* Widgets (message counts, message list).
* Message auto-fit (like in Gmail) on Android 4.0 and above.
* Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check).
* Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
This is the Pro version, but requires that you use Parallels 2X Mobile Device Management.
You can download the normal AquaMail here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kman.AquaMail