Use APKPure App
Get Android Accessibility Suite old version APK for Android
Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility apps that allow you to control your Android device with voice, gestures, and switch devices.
Android Accessibility Suite helps you to control your mobile device with multiple switches including USB switch, Bluetooth switch or even camera switch with facial gestures.
- TalkBack feature allows you to control your phone with voice and gestures, and you can select texts on the screen to hear them instead of using eyes.
- Large on-screen menu to control settings more convenient.
- Turn on Switch Access to navigate your phone with multiple ways instead of using touchscreen.
Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility apps that help you use your Android device eyes-free or with a switch device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to lock your phone, control volume and brightness, take screenshots, and more.
• Select to Speak: Select items on your screen and hear them read aloud.
• Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touchscreen - You can also use Camera Switches to navigate with facial gestures.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken feedback, control your device with gestures, and type with the on-screen braille keyboard.
To get started:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, or TalkBack.
• For TalkBack, you can also press and hold both volume keys.
Android Accessibility Suite requires Android 6 (Android M) or later. To use TalkBack for Wear, you'll need Wear OS 3.0 or later.
• Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
• Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
Last updated on Sep 15, 2023
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
• Braille support in more languages
• New edit commands with braille display
• New edit gestures with braille keyboard
Select to Speak
• Select text in an app and choose “Read aloud” to hear the text spoken. Some apps may not support this yet.
It's a collection of accessibility services and features that help users with disabilities navigate their mobile devices.
Go to Settings > Accessibility > Screen reader, then toggle "TalkBack" on. You can also use two fingers to swipe up or down from the bottom of your screen until you hear it announce "Accessibility."
Android Accessibility Suite contains features like Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, and TalkBack.
You can download Android Accessibility Suite from APKPure directly on your Android mobile devices.