About 15 million Americans have food allergies including an estimated 1 in every 13 kids, roughly 2 in every classroom (FoodAllergy.org).
Did you know? Every 3 minutes in the United States, a food allergy reaction sends someone to the hospital emergency room.
Best way to protect someone with food allergies = REMIND ALL CAREGIVERS.
EMAIL or TEXT Allergy Alerts to
• Playdate hosts
• Party hosts
• Daycare providers
• Field Trip chaperones
• Camp counselors
• Special Needs caregivers
• Club leaders
• Sports coaches
• Carpool drivers
• Summer camp coordinators
• Lunch providers
• School nurses
• Travel companions
• Even Senior Care providers!
• Anyone caring for someone with allergies
Greater Peace of Mind in changing environments.
• NO Ads
• EMAIL or TEXT ~ caregivers receive a handy stored reference!
• MULTIPLE ALLERGENS option
• ASTHMA option
• EMERGENCY CONTACTS
• MEDICATION INFO ~ tell caregivers where to find the medical kit in that setting
• PROFILE IMAGES ~ reference photos like headshots for EASY IDENTIFICATION. Caregivers need to know who has the allergy (especially useful in classes, parties, playdates, field trips, camps).
• NOTES ~ critical reminders, special instructions, and/or doctor details
• EDIT ~ update profiles for future alerts
• CREATE/SAVE/SEND Allergy Alerts for anyone in specific environments like school, camp, playdate, babysitter ~ because critical details like medical kit location and emergency contacts can change in different settings!
• PRINT Email Alerts to use as easy reference copies ~ in files, or as physical reminders in key areas like kitchens, pantries, classrooms, snack areas, lunchrooms, school office
Hi. I’m Jasmine, a teen with severe nut allergies, and I created Allergy Blast to protect allergy kids everywhere. If Allergy Blast has helped you, I’d love to read your comments!
Dedicated to Janine, caregiver extraordinaire.
This app is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.