AICTE Act - India APK
The description of AICTE Act - India
The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is the statutory body and national-level council for technical education, under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development. Established in November 1945 first as an advisory body and later on in 1987 given statutory status by an Act of Parliament, AICTE is responsible for proper planning and coordinated development of the technical education and management education system in India. The AICTE accredits postgraduate and graduate programs under specific categories at Indian institutions as per its charter.
In order to improve upon the present technical education system, the current objectives is to modify the engineering curriculum as follows:
- Greater emphasis on design oriented teaching, teaching of design methodologies, problem solving approach.
- Greater exposure to industrial and manufacturing processes.
- Exclusion of outmoded technologies and inclusion of the new appropriate and emerging technologies.
- Greater input of management education and professional communication skills (Source: Wikipedia).
Read the entire AICTE Act of India. Search at will. All sections of the Act are available in the app.
Whether you are a educationist, regulator, layperson, law student, chartered accountant, a corporate lawyer or a taxpayer, this is an invaluable reference since it contains full text of the Act. You can search using any keyword and the app will show you the relevant sections.
* To see all sections of the Act (index) do not enter any search term and hit the search key. This provides you with complete list of chapters like a TABLE OF CONTENTS.
The list of contents chapter-wise comes up by default when you start the application.
To see list of contents chapter-wise, press the search key with no search text.
Join in to our Facebook group: http://facebook.com/appfever.apps and check out more of our apps on Google Play
We hope you enjoy referring to our application on your Android phone and Android tablet.
If you have questions about any functionality or any applications errors, do send email to us and we will fix straightaway. Please refrain from flaming us on google play - we usually respond quickly to reasonable requests.
You will see periodic ads in the application. The download is free so this is the way we monetize the app.
-Appfever Android team
- AICTE Act - India 2.0 for Android 2.2+ APK Download
Version: 2.0 (2) for Android 2.2+ (Froyo, API 8)
Update on: 2016-02-09
APK File SHA1: 245a34ea09eb1a5954a4002dcf56d2c090fa2aac
What's new: Improved user navigation.