Pharmacy Act - India APK
Aug 26 2013
The description of Pharmacy Act - India
The Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) is the statutory body of government of India constituted under the Pharmacy Act, 1948. The Council was first constituted on 4 March 1948. The Pharmacy Council of India is constituted by central government every five years. They are based in New Delhi.
The main functions of the PCI are:-
- To prescribe minimum standard of education required for qualifying as a pharmacist.
- Framing of Education Regulations prescribing the conditions to be fulfilled by the institutions seeking approval of the PCI for imparting education in pharmacy.
- To ensure uniform implementation of the educational standards throughout the country.
- Inspection of Pharmacy Institutions seeking approval under Pharmacy Act to verify availability of prescribed norms.
- To approve the course of study and examination for pharmacists i.e. approval of the academic training institutions providing pharmacy courses.
- To withdraw approval, if the approved course of study or an approved examination does not conform to standards prescribed by the PCI.
- To approve qualifications granted outside the territories to which the Pharmacy Act extends i.e. the approval of foreign qualifications.
- To maintain Central Register of Pharmacists (Source: Wikipedia)
Read the entire Indian Pharmacy Act. Search at will. All sections of the Act are available in the app.
Whether you are a layperson, pharmacist, medical company representative, doctor, pharmacist, educationist, law student, chartered accountant, a corporate lawyer or a taxpayer, this is an invaluable reference since it contains full text of the Act. You can search using any keyword and the app will show you the relevant sections.
* To see all sections of the Act (index) do not enter any search term and hit the search key. This provides you with complete list of chapters like a TABLE OF CONTENTS.
The list of contents chapter-wise comes up by default when you start the application.
To see list of contents chapter-wise, press the search key with no search text.
Join in to our Facebook group: http://facebook.com/appfever.apps and check out more of our apps on Google Play
We hope you enjoy referring to our application on your Android phone and Android tablet.
If you have questions about any functionality or any applications errors, do send email to us and we will fix straightaway. Please refrain from flaming us on google play - we usually respond quickly to reasonable requests.
You will see periodic ads in the application. The download is free so this is the way we monetize the app.
-Appfever Android team
- Pharmacy Act - India 2.0 for Android 2.2+ APK Download
Version: 2.0 (2) for Android 2.2+ (Froyo, API 8)
Update on: Sep 05 2015
APK File SHA1: e2cdd09087f43c555556854b0a9d424bc21b1437
What's new: Improved user navigation.