- Name, symbol and atomic number
- Atomic mass in amu (atomic mass unit)
- Year of element discovery
- Melting point
- Boiling point
- Earth crust concentration
- To X-ray spectrometry is also included the main x-ray lines, K and L transitions, detected in a typical Si(Li)
- And corresponding x-ray line minus escaped by Si crystal. Si escape is calculated by mean of Si-Ka and Si-Kb as:
*Si* = P(Si-Ka)*Si-Ka + P(Si-Kb)*Si-Kb
P is a probability to produce corresponding x-ray line.
When using this software you automatically agree that all informations can be modified and developers do not assume any responsibility for any damage or discording with true values.