The description of Women Hair Style 2017
We have 100 idea to shared about How to create your hair style for serveral of celebration
such as.. Party, Prom, Birthday, Happy New Years, Wedding, Model fashion, vitntage, Old-New fashion
1. It was all about the 80s at Topshop SS17 - we can't wait to try out these cool curls and extreme side parting this year.
2. A quick, cute way to add an edge to a simple style? Add in a couple of small plaits.
3. The 70s shag is back! It's a brave style but can look super cool.
4. Voluminous waves are always on trend, and look great with a bold lipstick.
5. It's official - quiffs are back in a big way! Channel your inner rock chick with big eyeliner and a voluminous fringe.
6. Want a ponytail with a difference? Then try out a slicked-back style, which is ultra chic.
7. Tiny little plaits such as these work well on most hair textures and types.
8. This style would suit any hair lengths, even shorter bobs. The small skinny braids are also perfect on any texture.
9. Can't decide between a bun and a ponytail? You no longer have to, because the 'pun' is having its' moment.
10. Sleek ponytails are big news for SS16. Follow Balmain's lead and use this gorgeous style as your ultimate inspo.
11. Waves aren't just for summer. Tousled, voluminous bedhead curls work year-round. Leave your hair damp before bedtime and apply a surf spray or texturising product and wake up to messy but cool waves.
12. Winter involves wearing lots of high-neck jumpers and polo-necks, which are perfect for tucking hair into to give your look an edge. Simply pull your jumper over your head and leave your hair tucked in, pulling out a few bits so that the look isn't too "done".
13. Anyone else obsessed with this cool twisted plait/ponytail debuted at Rebecca Minkoff AW16? It's easy to create and perfect for second day hair.
14. The use of hair accessories helps to update your look immediately. Try a cool hairband (yes, we know, very Clueless) and style your hair into even pigtails.
15. Tucking a tropical-looking flower behind your ear can also brighten up your style for winter. Pair the look with a natural wave and a sweeping fringe if you have one.
16. You might reserve the tucked-in ponytail for the gym, but slick back the roots using a wet-look gel and hide any bumps by looping a long strand round the pony and pinning into place. Voila; you've taken the look from spinning class to boardroom-ready in five minutes.
17. Revisit your school days with a classic country French braid, worn with a few windswept loose strands. Giles' girls wore theirs finished with pretty ribbon. A pretty simple plait was also the chosen look at Lanvin.
18. If you've got super-long locks, a sweeping side braid will always look chic. Create a deep side-parting and pull all your hair over to one side, starting the braid loosely at the top and gradually making it tighter as you work down.
19. Go mad with braids. Don’t just stick to straight plaits or classic halo braids, plait across the head at random until all your locks are plaited in.
20. For a twist on the traditional pony, wear it fastened all the way down, tying elastics at equal intervals. Puff each section out by teasing with your fingers as you go to add texture.
21. Make like Fendi's girls and leave the ends loose and splayed out from a classic twist. This is the ultimate undone bun.
22. Get twisted with a random swirly up-do like this one. Grab sections at random and twist into place before securing with bobby pins.
23. Still have one of these hair accessories from the 90s? Dig yours out if you want to recreate this look from the Derek Lam catwalk show. In the meantime, the low ponytail trend isn't going anywhere.
24. The perfect hair trend for dramatic make-up fans; this swept-back parting-free up-do creates a blank canvas for statement eyes or lips.