- Does not require internet or mobile network connection, use any available WiFi hotspot or create a mobile access point on one device and connect all other devices to this access point.
- It supports running in the background as a receiver with minimal battery usage (you can hear you friends while device is locked)
- Devices find each other by NSD (aka Bonjour or ZeroConf), no any configuration required. It just works.
- Very small, takes only 300Kb of device memory storage
- Talk button lock, swipe left-and-down or right-and-down to lock button
NSD on Android is not stable enough, so if devices can't find each others or top line with pointless text is not green try to restart application, or reboot device.
Program released under GPL license, source code available at https://github.com/js-labs/WalkieTalkie
If you found some bugs or miss some features - contact us.